This policy advises you:
- What information we will request when you make a booking
- How we might use your details to make contact with you
- When we might share your details with others
- Your rights to the details we hold
- When you make a booking we will request the following information:
- Full name
- Contact telephone number
- E-mail address
- Number of guests
- We will make every effort to keep your data safe and take precautions to ensure it is stored securely
- We will retain the information you provide to us to form part of our accounting records. However we will not document any bank details. Your personal data will be destroyed after six years unless you request it to be removed prior to this date.
- We will only use your information to respond to booking enquiries and to contact you with offers in connection with “Ellen Brow” if you confirm you are happy to hear from us.
- We will never sell or give your personal details to any third parties unless requested to do so by law to pass your information to the relevant authorities.
- Under the new regulations you have the right to
- Request details of the personal information we hold about you
- Request that we correct or delete your personal information
- Request that we no longer contact you
- If you wish to contact us about your rights please Contact Us via the detail at the bottom of any page
This website uses a cookie for Recaptcha, which is an anti-spam service. This cookie is essential to the operation of this website. You can disable this in your browser settings through this may prevent you from using the contact form